Wednesday

blog travels | all business (cards)

isn't this synecdoche business card fun?

spent the day looking at different options for our onyx feather business cards with the team. putting twelve different options in front of a group of diverse people is always a roller coaster ride.

me: "do we use inquiries@onyxfeather.com or hello@onyxfeatheronline.com?"
mm: "hmm. inquires is elegant, hello is accessible."
me (puzzled): "do i want to be elegant or accessible? or is elegance accessible?"
frank (emphatically): "never decide. you want to be both."
me: "the card can't have both."
mm: "what would DVF do?"
emily: "ahahaha yes. that is the question."
me: "elegance. the woman drips of elegance. diane von furstenberg would never say: "hello.""
tegs: "you've got your answer then."

can't wait to see and share the finals!

2 comments:

  1. I'm actually about to have new cards designed too - When I'm being indecisive, I'm going to have to use the WWDVF do test. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails